D.Y. Vikharev, I.S. Snit’ko, A.I. Tikhonov
- Methods for calculating the intrinsic and mutual leakage inductances based on the use of the vector potential of the magnetic field are considered, expressions are derived for the quantitative determination of the intrinsic and mutual inductances of the leakage fields, taking into account the geometric features of the coils, conductors and the relative position of the objects under study. The results obtained can be used to determine the parameters of the refined equivalent circuits of power transformers.
Ключевые слова — vector potential of the magnetic field, mutual inductance, self-inductance, stray field, analytical method, mathematical modeling.
- С. 4-10.
A.E. Koziukov, V.K. Zolnikov, S.A. Evdokimova, O.N. Kvasov, K.A. Yakovlev, A.D. Platonov
- The article discusses algorithmic methods for ensuring the fault tolerance of the electronic component base (ECB). The protection methods used in regular and irregular structures are described. The essence of Hamming code algorithms, composite code, error correction and detection codes is revealed. The advantages and disadvantages of using arithmetic residual code, the method of redundancy at the level of program code fragments, are shown.
Ключевые слова — electronic component base (ECB), stability, redundancy methods, single events, system engineering, regular and irregular structures.
- С. 10-16.
A.E. Koziukov, K.V. Salnikov, S.G. Meshcheryakov, A.S. Groshev, D.V. Sysoev
- The article considers the issues of increasing the resistance of the electronic component base (ECB) to dose effects due to the improvement of the technological process. Graphs of the functions of the transfer characteristics of MOSFETs and CMOS inverters before and after radiation exposure are presented. The effect of the charge in the oxide and on the surface formed under the action of radiation is shown.
Ключевые слова — electronic component base (ECB), radiation exposure, dose effect, microchips, circuitry, integrated circuits (IC), ionizing radiation.
- С. 16-22.
A.E. Koziukov, V.E. Meerson, O.V. Aksyuta, A.V. Achkasov
- The paper considers the requirements for test benches for studying the appearance of single radiation effects in the electronic component base (ECB) at elevated and low temperatures. Examples of the influence of the temperature regime on the levels of ECB stability, as well as the influence of the passive and active modes of radio-electronic equipment on the occurrence of single events are presented.
Ключевые слова — electronic component base (ECB), tests, single radiation effect, outer space (OS), ionizing radiation (IR), CMOS technology.
- С. 22-27.
A.E. Koziukov, G.A. Raspopov, A.I. Yankov, K.V. Zolnikov, S.A. Evdokimova
- The problem of ensuring the stability of the electronic component base in the event of reversible single events and its solution by N-fold redundancy methods is considered. The paper presents a description, scheme, advantages and disadvantages of N-fold redundancy methods, such as duplication with a loaded backup element, various modifications of redundancy, sliding redundancy, and the use of a watchdog timer.
Ключевые слова — electronic component base (ECB), system engineering, stability, reversible single events, N-fold redundancy, sliding redundancy.
- С. 27-32.
I.S. Kushcheva, E.S. Khukhryanskaya
- Specific tasks of regular dense 2D placement of objects of different metric characteristics in a close non-binded area of a complex geometry, oriented for CAD applications are highlighted in this work. Methods of minimizing losts of con-sumed raw materials were analysed with the basement of provided unified geometric model.
Ключевые слова — modeling, optimization, packing, resource saving, unification.
- С. 32-38.
A.S. Merkulov, S.D. Nikolenko, S.A. Sazonova
- This paper considers the main processes that affect the quality of concrete pavements. The processes of quality control of concrete constituents, the process of its production, as well as control of road surfaces that have fully gained strength and are ready for use are considered. Examples of defect formation on concrete pavements are given. The factors influencing their appearance and the measures that exclude their formation are considered.
Ключевые слова — modeling, concrete, cement, technology, quality control, roads.
- С. 38-44.
S.D. Nikolenko, S.A. Sazonova, N.V. Akamsina
- The main damages in brick structures of buildings are considered. The purpose of the work is to analyze the results of a technical examination of the building structures of a residential building, with the subsequent development of proposals for their restoration and strengthening. The object of the study is the brick structures of the house. The process of organizing a technical survey of brick residential buildings, which allows to determine the procedure for collecting and storing data, is considered. Modern solutions for the restoration of building structures are proposed. The physical deterioration of the apartment building was determined and recommendations were given for the elimination of brickwork defects.
Ключевые слова — modeling, building structures, technical condition assessment, visual inspection, brickwork defects, physical wear.
- С. 44-50.
T.P. Novikova, A.A. Bodin, S.A. Evdokimova
- Dentistry is an area of medical services that almost the entire population turns to for help. As a result, there is a huge demand for dental services, which leads to an increase in the number of commercial dental clinics. However, public dental clinics also have paid departments, which are no less in demand than commercial dental clinics. And if the staff and equipment paid offices are provided no worse than similar commercial structures, but the provision of specialized software leaves much to be desired. Therefore, the development of the algorithm and model of the functioning of the information system for the paid department of the stomatological polyclinic is relevant. The proposed algorithm and model formed the basis for the developed software of the information system for the paid department of the city dental clinic.
Ключевые слова — software, information system, algorithm, database, dental clinic.
- С. 51-58.
S.I. Polyakov, V.I. Akimov, A.V. Polukazakov, V.K. Zolnikov, P.V. Enin
- The article deals with the issues of modeling and management of life support systems of a residential building. The re-sulting model of the liquid level in the tank allows you to establish the relationship between the level and the flow rate of the liquid. The results of the selection and justification of the fluid level control structure are presented. An algorithm that implements the operation of a virtual object is given. The structure of the automatic control system (ACS) of the liquid level is technically implemented in an open type. The results confirming the achievability of the proposed struc-tural changes are obtained. The results of experimental studies are presented. The choice and justification of the method of controlling the heating system and the liquid level in the tank are considered. Programs for managing subsystems of a residential building in Assembly language, C++, and ladder diagrams are presented. A model for controlling the liquid level in a Multisim environment is proposed.
Ключевые слова — program, life support, level, temperature, algorithm, model, ladder diagram, control unit.
- С. 58-67.
N.Yu. Rogov, S.D. Nikolenko, S.A. Sazonova
- The paper presents the process of assessing the technical condition of reinforced concrete supports of existing techno-logical overpasses. The characteristics of overpasses are given. Defects identified in the process of assessing the tech-nical condition are shown. The paper describes the control of concrete strength by the non-destructive method of elastic rebound using the Digi Shmidt 2000 device and the determination of the concrete cover thickness and the location of reinforcement by the magnetic method using the Profometer-5S device. The layout of the working reinforcement in the reinforced concrete supports of the overpass section has been determined. The results of verification calculations of the structures of technological ramps are given, taking into account the revealed defects and damages, the strength of materials and the specified actual loads. Proposals are given for improving the performance of concrete of reinforced concrete supports of overpasses.
Ключевые слова — modeling, technological overpasses, reinforced concrete supports, inspection, control of concrete strength, defects.
- С. 68-73.
E.A. Rogozin, V.A. Khvostov, V.V. Sukhanov, D.I. Korobkin, D.A. Mochalov
- The analysis of access control models currently used in information security systems (SPI) is carried out. Based on the analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of discretionary, authoritative and role models in the implementation of access of mobile systems of subjects with different needs and roles to hierarchically organized information objects of medical information systems (MIS), it is proposed to use access control based on a thematic - hierarchical policy. The methods of forming thematic grids that provide security control of information flows are proposed. The article offers methods for setting the reachability matrix for reading, writing, and executing different access subjects to access objects with monorubricated and multi-rubricated hierarchical thematic classification.
Ключевые слова — mobile station, hierarchical thematic classification, security gateway, mobile device manager, medical information system, unauthorized access, security grid.
- С. 73-79.
V.V. Sukhanov, O.V. Lankin
- The article develops methods of analytical monitoring of abnormal user behavior in a distributed information system of critical application, which is based on the use of the method of fuzzy matrix incidents. The use of matrix incidents allows you to identify atypical or inappropriate user behavior in work sessions. To illustrate the practical application of the developed methodology, an example of identifying one of the classes of user abuse is presented and the effective-ness of the methodology for analytical monitoring of abnormal user behavior in a distributed information system of critical application is evaluated.
Ключевые слова — matrix incident, abnormal user behavior, security server, logical inference attack, neural network, access subject, access object.
- С. 79-85.
А.Y. Yurov, V.I. Antsiferova, D.Е. Pachevsky
- The article discusses the problems associated with the visualization of metalworking processes, describes the approach-es and presents the implementation in the form of software modules, which show the imitation of the work of turning and milling. The developed modules simulate metalworking according to the instructions of the control programs in the G-code. The implementation of the modules is prepared for simple control programs; however, the developed software applications provide for the expansion of the functionality of the simulation processes in metalworking. The results of the work of the modules can be transferred to third-party CAD systems using export data formats.
Ключевые слова — geometric core, visualization of processing processes, imitation of milling processes, imitation of turning processes, control programs, CNC equipment, export CAD data formats.
- С. 85-92.