N.C. Grebennikova, P. S. Kuprienko, S.D. Nikolenko , S.A. Sazonova
- In carrying out research on the technical condition of brick buildings, there is a need to study the strength of load-bearing walls. The paper presents the results of determining the strength of silicate brick by a non-destructive diagnostic method, using the ONIX-2.6 shock impulse control device of bricks. Calculation results are presented to determine the cause of cracking in brick walls. Verification calculations of building constructions were performed by the finite element method using the NormFEM application of the licensed version of the NormCAD software package.
Ключевые слова — Technical condition, brick buildings, strength, load-bearing walls, cracks, shock impulse method, stress-strain state.
- С. 4-11.
V.V. Zvyagintseva , S.A. Sazonova, V.V. Kulneva
- A basic list of polluting components released into the air zone of production sites of the metalwork and welding division of the VASO facility has been established, with differentiation into 6 sectors with emission generators. It was found that the greatest contribution to the overall background of polluting components accumulation in terms of quantity is made by 2 sites: sandblasting and gas welding, the sector of plasma cutting and alloys based on it is distinguished by the variety of components allocated. Quantitative estimation of gross and maximum one-time emissions has been implemented. Analytical assessment recorded by: inorganic dust with SiO2 over 70 %, fixed at sandblasting sector, a slight excess of MPC and sector gas welding in the NO2 limit value with the MPC.
Ключевые слова —locksmith and welding division, polluting components, emission sources, environmental audit, working area air, maximum single and gross concentration.
- С. 12-21.
V.V. Zvyagintseva, S.A. Samofalova, V.V. Kulneva
- A basic list of polluting components released into the air zone of railway tank stations has been established, priority pollutants have been recorded: H2S, CH2O, C6H6, C7H8 and hydrocarbons in the sum: C1-C10 - in terms of C5H12, C2-C5 in terms of C5H10. Gross emissions are quantified for them. Maps have been developed for the distribution of pollutants in the event of destruction or explosion of tanks with petroleum products at a distance of up to 1000 meters in all directions of light for a specific residential area, broken down into sectors of 300, 650 and 995 meters with fixing at these points of surface concentration. It was found that the highest excess of the maximum permissible concentrations by 300 times was recorded at a distance of 300 meters from the source-Parking of the tank.
Ключевые слова — monitori ng, railway transport, air pollution, sources of emissions, petroleum products, environmental safety, gross emissions, ground-level concentration.
- С. 22-32.
- This article describes an approach to using fuzzy logic methods and forming membership functions for criteria of connectivity between the significance of commands and the possibility of unauthorized access to its implementation. Relevant parameters for implementing unauthorized access through a vm or physical network to the hypervisor can be identified based on a specific set of commands, functions, instructions, procedures, utilities, or their parameters, as well as other information about software or hardware, knowledge of which allows the violator to implement each of the current threats of unauthorized access to the hypervisor. Therefore, to assess the relationship between the significance of commands for implementing unauthorized access through a vm to the hypervisor due to the presence of only qualitative evaluation parameters and the absence of their quantitative evaluations, this article offers an evaluation based on fuzzy logic methods implemented as membership functions in MATLAB.
Ключевые слова — hypervisor, virtual machine, thin client technology, access differentiation, fuzzy logic, quality indicators, MATLAB.
- С. 33-39.
- This paper deals with the identification of nonlinear systems of adaptive observers (AO). The process of building an AH consists of two stages – structural and parametric. At the structural stage, the class of nonlinearity and its structural parameters are estimated. In the process of parametric identification, the adjustment of the obtained parameters of the nonlinear system takes place. Considered two cases of application of structural information. The main focus is on the case of insufficient structural information. Adaptive algorithms for setting the parameters of AO are proposed. A procedure for estimating uncertainty is proposed.
Ключевые слова — adaptive observer, identification, structural identification, structural identifiability, non-linear system, Lyapunov vector function, framework, saturation.
- С. 39-47.
E.A. Saprykin, M.V. Lisitskaya, V.I. Antsiferova
- The principles of the optimal calculation of the distribution of the volume of products on the vehicle platform, the mathematical and algorithmic description of the optimal placement of products on the TS platform, as well as mathematical models for the description of the optimal placement of products in the truck body, the description of calculation algorithms and the structure of the program development are considered.
Ключевые слова —transportation, cargo, calculation, database, car, safety, optimality, algorithm, mass, program, roads, axial load.
- С. 47--57.
V.N. Startsev, S.D. Nikolenko, S.A. Sazonova
- The analysis of the quality of project documentation for the object "Reconstruction of an existing workshop for a shopping center in Voronezh on the street. Srednemoskovskaya 32B. Monolithic overlapping of the built-in floor in the axes 7-12 / AP. Section of the Kyrgyz Republic ”, with the aim of determining the conformity of project documentation to the requirements of technical regulations and other regulatory documents, compliance with which is a guarantee of construction quality. Analysis of project documentation is carried out on the basis of the detailed description of the project given in the article, technical regulations and regulatory documents, as well as the calculations necessary for the construction examination. As a result of the research, the authors of the article conclude that this project documentation complies with the existing construction standards and safety requirements.
Ключевые слова — Monolithic overlap, project documentation, construction expertise, design load, verification calculation, bending moment diagrams, strength.
- С. 57--63.
V.N. Startsev, S.D. Nikolenko, S.A. Sazonova
- The modeling of the thermal stress state of the foundation slab of the building of a general educational institution is considered. The performed calculations took into account the occurrence of stresses as a result of heating of the concrete mass during cement hydration. To simulate the thermal stress state, the specialized Midas Fea software package is used. At control points, diagrams of changes in temperatures, stresses, and crack formation coefficients depending on the periods of curing are obtained. The isopoles of temperature distribution and crack formation coefficients over the volume of the studied array were obtained. Measures have been developed to improve the operational properties of concrete, including engineering and technical recommendations to reduce the negative impact of temperature differences on the manufacturing process of concrete mixtures and foundations.
Ключевые слова — Modeling, concrete foundation, thermal stress state, cement hydration, temperature variation diagrams, crack formation coefficients, measures.
- С. 64--71.
I.I. Strukov, S.V. Grechany, A.S. Yagodkin, A.N. Chernikov
- The article deals with the problems of development and selection of materials based on the structures of KNS/CNI (silicon on insulator/ silicon on sapphire). The article describes the prospects of technology for designing and manufacturing chips based on ultra-thin silicon layers on a sapphire substrate (UTSi). The result of a comparative analysis of modern technologies for manufacturing KNI structures is presented.
Ключевые слова — Electronic component base (ECB), radiation resistance, KNS/KNI structures, ultrafine silicon layer on a sapphire substrate (UTSi), microelectronics, LIC.
- С. 72-76.
N.Yu. Yuriev, V.V. Lavlinskiy, N.S. Bokareva
- The article analyzes the properties of conductive inks and substrates for their application. Experimental data reflecting the relationship between the chemical composition and physical properties of the ink solution are shown. The properties of electrical conductivity and ease of application to the substrate are described. This article presents a combination of filler and binder solutions in conjunction with the production technology of conductive ink. The advantages and disadvantages of various combinations of solutions and their application for further three-dimensional formation of boards are evaluated. The article describes the behavior of polymer solutions for use in existing three-dimensional printing technologies.
Ключевые слова — three-dimensional printing, electrical circuits, conductive materials, methods of applying conductive materials, features of applying conductive materials.
- С. 77-84.
N.Yu. Yuriev, V.V. Lavlinskiy, N.S. Bokareva
- The article is devoted to the description of the technology of applying a conductive material by a layer-by-layer deposition method to a paper substrate.The material application method is "cold", i.e. the extruder operates at room temperature. However, in order to increase the printing speed, the printer is equipped with a heated plate with a maximum heating temperature of 120 degrees Celsius's. The description of the application method contains a mathematical description of the processes that occur during the application process. The possibility of applying the material and the accuracy of the line width depending on the speed of the print head are evaluated. This article provides a calculation of the mechanical parameters of the extruder components to determine the required resolution and accuracy of the feed.The article describes the method of application, the temperature of the environment 20 +/- 3 hail-sa Celsius.
Ключевые слова — three-dimensional printing, electric circuits, conductive materials, methods of applying conductive materials, features of applying conductive materials.
- С. 84-89.