E.S. Andreev, S.D. Nikolenko, S.A. Sazonova
- The paper analyzes and develops proposals for optimizing the quality control of welded joints of technological pipelines using mechanized ultrasonic testing using the phased array method. The main advantage of the proposed method, in addition to identifying all existing defects, is the storage of information about scanning for a considerable time on electronic media, which makes it possible to use it in cases where a controversial situation arises, when an incident occurs, or if an accident occurs.
Key words — ultrasonic testing, welded joints, modeling, phased array, scanning, defect.
- P. 4-9.
A.Y. Voronkova, S.V. Zuev
- The paper aims to determine in the most General form the optimal lighting system of a given object. Optimality of the system is understood as its closest compliance with regulatory requirements in combination with the lowest cost of ownership. The specified task is formalized and as strictly as possible put from the point of view of the system analysis. An algorithm is constructed for modeling and designing an optimal lighting system based on the solution of the problem by the methods of decision theory, as well as using the Digital Twin technology. With the help of the created algorithm, the lighting system of an office space is considered as an example, optimized and compared with the current one, then the economic efficiency of the optimization is considered. Application of results of work is possible at creation of expert systems of design of optimum lighting, the analysis of efficiency of the available lighting systems, and also at design of new lighting systems.
Key words — lighting system, lighting design, semi-structured systems, lighting modeling.
- P. 10-16.
V.K. Zolnikov, N.V. Mozgovoy, S.V Grechany., I.N. Selyutin, I.I. Strukov
- The article discusses the process of designing the interface of fault-tolerant chips. A redundant internal interface is designed for integrating system components on chips into a single information exchange system. The paper describes the interface for the four-channel construction of the VLSI chip of the BMC SNK. Special attention is paid to the description of interface signals.
Key words — design, fault tolerance, chips, VLSI interface, signal.
- P. 17-24.
V.K. Zolnikov, O.V. Oksyuta, N.F. Dayoub
- Cloud computing is a new Internet technology that focuses on commercial computing. Load balancing helps improve the performance of a centralized server. This paper analyzes various algorithms using the tool of analysis, namely, cloud-based Analytics. A comparison of load distribution algorithms is also made.
Key words —cloud computing, load balancing, Cloud Analyst, simulation, algorithm Round Robin, AMLB algorithm, DLT, load balancing algorithm.
- P. 25-32.
V.K. Zolnikov, O.V. Oksyuta, N. Dayoub
- Currently, the widespread use of cloud computing has led to an increase in the load on cloud servers. The large number of services provided requires a large amount of traffic. This article discusses load balancing algorithms in cloud computing and analyzes their effectiveness. The effectiveness of the algorithms is evaluated by comparing the response time and cost of the VM for three different regions.
Key words — cloud computing, load balancing simulation, load balancing algorithms, performance analysis, Cloud Analyst, Round Robin algorithm, AMLB algorithm, DLT, Cloud Computing, Load balancing , Load Balancer Manager (LBM), Throttled, ESCEL.
- P. 32-39.
K.V. Zolnikov, S.A. Evdokimova, T.V. Skvortsova, A.E. Gridnev
- The article considers the issues of reliability control in the development of chips. A reliability control scheme is provided for analyzing the States of major elements and accounting for failures. The paper describes the rejection tests, the sequence of their conduct, as well as the results of the analysis of methods and conditions of testing.
Key words — ICS, reliability, design, interface, burn-in testing.
- P. 39-45.
K.V. Zolnikov, A.S. Yagodkin, S.A. Evdokimova, T.V. Skvortsova
- The article is devoted to the process of creating microelectronic devices and analyzing methods and criteria for product rejection. We consider procedures that ensure high quality of work of chip design processes and their serial production. The result of the analysis of domestic and foreign patents for multi-core processor systems is presented.
Key words —VLSI 1867VN016, design, microelectronics, efficiency, quality, technological process.
- P. 46-53.
S.N. Korablin, S.D. Nikolenko, S.A. Sazonova
- Computer modeling of the thermal stress state of a concrete foundation slab of an educational institution building is considered. To simulate the thermal stress state, the specialized Midas Fea software package is used. The actual tensile stresses in concrete are compared with the maximum allowable values taking into account the equivalent age. It was established that the likelihood of cracking due to sudden changes in temperature is high, which entails the likelihood of destructive processes in concrete. Based on the calculations and modeling of temperature processes in concrete, it is proposed to use surface thermal insulation or to reduce the initial temperature of the concrete mixture in order to reduce the heat transfer rate of the concrete surface.
Key words — modeling, concrete foundation, temperature stresses, tension, temperature variation diagrams, crack formation coefficients, measures.
- P. 54-60.
A.I. Panteleev, S.D. Nikolenko, S.A. Sazonova
- The paper considers the process of examining the supporting structures of technological flyovers of an old-built manufacturing enterprise. The scope of work performed during the survey is given. The main defects and damage to flyovers with an indication of their causes. The recommendation on elimination of defects and damages is given.
Key words — overpass, technical condition, inspection, list of defects, defect, damage.
- P. 61-68.
S.I. Polyakov, V.I. Akimov, A.V. Polukazakov
- The article considers the issues of modeling and control of heating systems in a residential building. The results of analysis, selection of control system parameters are presented. An algorithm is presented that implements the operation of a virtual object. The modeling of typical life support structures in the CX-Programmer environment was carried out. A virtual object control program has been developed in the language of ladder diagrams (relay-contact circuits). The principle of autonomy of managing residential infrastructure facilities in the light of the requirements of “Smart City” is proposed. A heating system stand has been created to test the proposed automation systems. The description of the hydraulic, electrical and software parts of the stand. To control the operation of the stand, a controller is proposed, implemented on the Arduino platform. The results confirming the attainability of the proposed structural changes. The results of experimental studies are presented. The presence of cross-links in the regulatory object and their influence on each other are considered.
Key words — modeling, autonomy principle, cascade, residential building infrastructure, heating automation, controller, stand implementation, virtual object, bit, temperature, ladder diagram, acceleration curve, control channels, cross-connections.
- P. 68-76.
V.A. Sklyar, V.A. Smerek, K.V. Salnikov, D.N. Chernov, A.S. Yagodkin
- The article is devoted to the process of creating digital microelectronic devices that meet certain parameters, including the requirements for resistance to special factors. The technological environment for designing the 1867vc6f product and the design route are described. The created design technology provided the development of a radiation-resistant chip. The assessment of the product's production manufacturability and the level of standardization and unification was carried out.
Key words — VLSI 1867VC6F, special factors, processability of production, design, design route, microelectronics, special factors.
- P. 77-82.
K.A. Chubur, A.Yu. Kulai, A.L. Savchenko, K.V. Zolnikov, A.E. Gridnev
- The article discusses two main stages of the test loading process during chip design: performing the test procedure and copying the main program and running it. A detailed description of the tests is provided. When describing the loading process of the main program, special attention is paid to emergency situations that stop the loading process.
Key words — microchips, microelectronics, design, tests, test loading.
- P. 83-87.
- The article discusses the methods of modeling gas mixing, leading to more intense gas mixing, for the most complete combustion of the resulting turbulent jet, which is used in combustion processes. The necessity of the proposed model is proved: by summing the concentrations of the components in the zones of fuel and oxidizer; stoichiometric flow of combustible gases and oxygen (air) to the flame front, resulting from the dynamic compatibility of indicators at a weak gap; comparison of numerical results with experimental and theoretical data on the combustion of a mixture in air.
Key words — heat and mass transfer, combustion, turbulent jets, gas, mixture concentration, impurity, combustion.
- P. 87-93.