E.A. AnikeevInformation traffic management systems
- The article is about basic algorithms for traffic control and traffic management levels. The description and comparison of the basic motion control algorithms.
- Key words: automated traffic control, adaptive control, information systems.
- P. 5-11.
V.K. Zolnikov, A.Y. Kulai, V.P. Kryukov, S.A. EvdokimovaState development components for communication and control systems
- The article discusses the current state of the radio-electronic industry and the contribution of company «NIIET» in its development. The basic perspective directions of scientific and practical developments.
- Key words: electronic device, electronic components, integrated circuit.
- P. 11-13.
K.V. Zolnikov, V.E. Meyerson, A.I. Yankov, V.P. KryukovThe results of the testing of complex chips to the impact of heavy charged particles
- The article deals with the calculation of single event effects in samples ERIE 5534ТХ014 in various modes. The data presented during the irradiation a single radiation effects.
- Key words: irradiation of the samples ERIE, thyristor effect, failure events switching events of a single functional failures.
- P. 14-16.
P.A. KotovAbout an initial-boundary problem in conformity to the real equation of thermal conduction
- The initial-boundary problem in conformity to the real equation of thermal conduction with measurable non-zero boundary conditions is considered, and the solution of the firstaid initial-boundary problem with the fixed body density, limited coefficient of thermal conduction is offered.
- Key words: Mechanical and thermal characteristics of the environment, Newton’s empirical law, thermal conduction.
- P. 16-19.
P.A. KotovAbout systems capacity for work represented with real finite-dimensional equations in a normal form with the linear differential operator
- Solid aspects of determined systems stability and the results of dynamic models modeling described by the non-resonance real equations with the linear summary differential operator, constant elements of coefficient system, experimental initial conditions are offered.
- Key words: dynamic model, linear summary differential operator, corresponding characteristic equation.
- P. 19-34.
O.V. Kuripta, U.S. SerbulovJustification of a method and algorithm of processing of indicators of potential of manpower on the basis of methods of the statistical analysis
- The method and algorithm of preliminary processing of dynamic indicators of potential of a manpower of the organization for the purpose of removal abnormal and fillings of the past values of estimates of potential of a manpower, normalization and high-quality estimation of the received selection on the basis of methods of the statistical analysis is offered.
- Key words: method, algorithm, state, monitoring.
- P. 34-39.
V.V. Lavlinskiy, D.M. Kovalevskiy, D.S. GrigorievComparative approach of mixed and unmixed sound signals based on wavelet transforms
- In given article is offered comparative approach of mixed and unmixed sound signals based on wavelet transforms.
- Key words: comparative approach of mixed and unmixed sound signals, wavelet transform, signal data.
- P. 40-43.
V.V. Lavlinskiy, V.V. Laydov, T.V. PesetskayaConstruction decision rules based on membership functions to value psychological specifics person
- In given article is offered method of the shaping the rules decision making on base function accessories for the reason reductions uncertainty at finding of the estimation to psychological particularity of the person.
- Key words: rules decision making, functions accessories, uncertainty, estimation to psychological particularity of the person.
- P. 43-46.
S.D. Nikolenko, S.A. SazonovaSecurity of labor under contractors with the expectation of fasteners retaining walls tools of applied mechanics
- We consider the problem of calculation of retaining walls with the contractors with the TSE-pour safety on construction sites. To calculate it is proposed to use a stress function theory of elasticity in plane strain retaining wall.
- Key words: safety, earthworks, retaining walls, construction, theory of elasticity, mechanics of materials, applied mechanics.
- P. 47-51.
A.I. NovikovOn the question of justification of pneumatic parameters of forest seed-cleaning machines
- Process separation blanking seed production processes include operations of moving the seeds and impurities in the air stream. Based on the analysis of the properties of transported seeds of Scots pine and the conveying air substantiated the basic parameters of the sedimentary chamber, aspiration channel, fan pneumatic seed-cleaning machine.
- Key words: forestry, production stockpiling, seed-cleaning machine, pneumatic system, aspiration channel parameters.
- P. 52-55.
E.A. Rogozin, V.V. Konobeevskih, A.D. Popov, T.V. Shagirov, A.A. VolkovClassification of threats to unauthorized access to «protected information resources» in the automated information system of internal affairs
- Developed classification scheme of the threats unauthorized access (unauthorized access) to automated information systems (AIS) of internal Affairs (MIA) on the analysis of data obtained from the official website of the Federal service for technical and export control (FSTEC of Russia) and guidance documents.
- Key words: automated information system, information security threats, information security, information security system, destructive impact, information security, unauthorized access, internal affairs bodies, development, design.
- P. 55-58.
S.A. SazonovaSecurity systems in hydraulic modeling at the design stage
- When modeling hydraulic systems in the design stage identified three hierarchical levels of the tasks: scheme and structural optimization; parametric optimization; to ensure the reliability of the designed system is already at a known configuration and composition due to the formation of parametric reserve. The solution of complex problems will help to ensure a high level of safety at the design stage.
- Key words: hydraulic systems, safety, design, modeling.
- P. 58-62.
S.A. Sazonova, S.D. NikolenkoCalculation of the coefficient of heat loss in the initial stage of fire with the use of information technology
- Calculation of the coefficient of heat loss in a medium MathCAD is performed using the empirical formula with a circular flame propagation on the layer of solid combustible material and linear flame propagation across the surface of a solid combustible material layer.
- Key words: thermal properties of materials, the initial stage of a fire, the heat loss coefficient, of MathCAD, fire safety, building.
- P. 63-68.
S.A. Sazonova, S.D. NikolenkoNumerical solution of problems in the field of fire safety
- The paper Considers probability prevent the impact of dangerous factors of fire on people in buildings or areas and the probability of evacuation for evacuation routes. Calculations of the probability of impact of dangerous fire factors on people with different variants of fire protection systems in MathCAD.
- Key words: hazards of fire, fire safety, evacuation of people, fire protection system, MathCAD.
- P. 68-71.
M.S. Skovpin, M.L. LapshinaMulticriteria approach to the design of distributed space-position areas jamming radio navigation receivers
- Modern telecommunication networks are becoming more complex, they are subject to contradictory technical and economic requirements, which are characterized by a set of quality indicators. As a rule, the quality indicators are dependent on each other and are antagonistic. Telecommunications network, as one of the kinds of complex information systems, it is possible to imagine an ordered set of elements, their properties and relations. Their specific task defines the structure, parameters and network efficiency. The paper proposes a method of multi-criteria optimization to select the appropriate decisions on the basis of quality indicators for long-term and short-term planning and management, summed up all the stages of solution of multicriteria tasks for planning a spatially distributed positional areas, including the formulation of the problem, finding the Pareto-optimal variants of the system and the selection of the best solution.
- Keywords: system, optimization, multicriteriality, characteristics, quality indicators.
- P. 72-75.
K.I. TaperoExperimental modeling of GaAs/Ge solar cells degradation under space ionizing radiation
- The paper presents results of experimental study of degradation of GaAs/Ge solar cells under neutron and electron irradiation. The paper also presents a test method for evaluation of the life-time of GaAs/Ge solar cells under space ionizing irradiation based on the use of irradiation by fast reactor neutrons.
- Keywords: solar cells, neutron irradiation, photo-electric parameters, quantum efficiency spectra, light current-voltage characteristics.
- P. 76-82.
K.I. Tapero, V.E. MeyersonMethod of estimation of the lifetime in specified space radiation conditions for devices with additive and non-additive nature of the ionization and structural effects
- The paper presents methods of lifetime estimation in specified space radiation conditions for the devices with additive and non-additive nature of ionization and displacement damage effects. Examples of realization of the methods are shown for the bipolar linear circuits and optocouplers.
- Keywords: degradation curves, ionization effects, displacement damage effects, neutron irradiation, gamma-irradiation, optocouplers, comparators.
- P. 83-88.
N.Y. Yudinа, M.L. LapshinaInformation protection in information systems
- Under the information security of information systems refers to a state of a system in which, on the one hand, able to withstand the destabilizing effects of internal and external IT threats, and on the other - its existence and operation does not create in-formational threats to the elements of the system and the external environment. Databases are the resources of any information system. information security policy defining authorized access to data, based generally on the object model environment.
- Keywords: information system, information security, object, subject, database.
- P. 89-92.