Yu.V. Gridnev, E.A. Nazoykin, I.G. Blagoveshchensky, D.A. Stukalenko, E.V. Kuzero
- The article is devoted to the creation of a multi-agent simulation model of the production process of receiving and stor-ing milk; the description of the main parameters and the results obtained during the work with experiments with the model, as well as the description of the implementation of the multi-agent system using the Anylogic simulation envi-ronment are given. The introduction of multi-agent simulation methods allows to use digital tools to create a virtual copy of a real process with the ability to predict and identify food production facilities. The usage of simulation model-ing is necessary for conducting experiments aimed at improving production processes through virtual testing.
Ключевые слова — food enterprises, models, management, forecasting, identification, milk, acceptance of milk delivery, production processes, multi-agent modelling, modelling, simulation, Anylogic.
- С. 4-8.
V.M. Zhukov, D.Yu. Muromtsev, V.V. Lavlinskiy
- A new class of information-measuring and control systems with a configurable structure and flexible sensing elements is introduced and justified. The basics of the methodology for the synthesis of such systems are developed, including the synthesis of meters and algorithms for functioning, the development of mathematical support and a method for studying the stability of the system, aimed at increasing its energy efficiency by achieving the required accuracy and speed.
Ключевые слова — error variance, correlation function, reflection coefficient, model, synthesis, block diagram, stability.
- С. 9-18.
V.K. Zolnikov, S.A. Evdokimova, M.Yu. Arzamastsev, A.E. Gridnev
- The article discusses the advantages of the «System on a Chip» design technology used to create ECB in Russia. The measures of structuring the program for the development of domestic SOC technology are proposed. Attention is paid to the direction of Fabless – Foundry (Design – Production). The processes of interaction between designers, manufac-turers and consumers from different sides are described.
Ключевые слова —systems on a chip, ECB, design, microelectronics, VLSI.
- С. 19-23.
V.S. Ivanova, S.D. Nikolenko, S.A. Sazonova
- The system of dust cleaning at the enterprises of the construction industry is considered, in particular, at the production of granulated glass ceramic foam. The analysis of the work of construction industry enterprises and their harmful emis-sions. The applied methods of protecting working areas from dust, their effectiveness and the need for their use in vari-ous industries have been studied. It is proposed to make changes to the dust cleaning system used in the production of granulated glass ceramic foam. To increase the degree of cleaning, it is proposed to install a Venturi scrubber instead of a cyclone.
Ключевые слова —production of granular glass ceramic foam, construction, work areas, harmful emissions, air purification from dust, events, labor protection.
- С. 24-31.
Ph.V. Makarenko, A.V. Arsent’ev, K.V. Zolnikov
- АЛ115В LED emission spectrum at currents of 6.3 mA and 56 mA, as well as the emission spectrum using an InP (Ag) light filter at current 56 mA, are studied. A classical approximation of the spontaneous emission spectrum of a straight-band LED is presented (without taking into account the narrowing of the band gap due to the high degree of LED dop-ing). The analytical and experimental widths of the LED band gap are estimated. The transmission spectrum of an InP (Ag) light filter is presented, considering reflection losses in the region of fundamental transitions. The spectral depend-ence (fragment) of the InP absorption coefficient is determined. The error is estimated. It is proposed to use АЛ115В with an InP (Ag) light filter in order to narrow the spectral band of radiation from 53 nm to 34 nm.
Ключевые слова —gallium arsenide, indium phosphide, light filter, LED spectral band, approximation.
- С. 32-38.
R.V. Nasyrov, O.S. Tiunov, I.S. Tiunov
- The article provides a system analysis of many problems that hinder the development of medical computer-aided design systems (CAD), in order to identify the most important problems of the subject area. An analysis is made of the key participant roles of the development and practical use process of medical CAD systems in order to determine the degree of their contribution to the final comprehensive result. The structure of business processes is being developed to ensure the completeness and relevance of the developed problematic model. The results can be useful for researchers and developers of medical computer-aided design systems, for experts of related specialties and potential consumers; for doctors studying or actively using computer modeling in the medical diagnostic process; for students studying medical informatics and students of biotechnological specialties, as well as teachers of relevant disciplines.
Ключевые слова —Ishikawa chart, medical computer-aided design, problematic model, stakeholders.
- С. 38-52.
T.P. Novikova, T.V. Novikova, A.I. Novikov
- Even ten years ago, agro-industrial enterprises were not attractive to investors due to the long payback period and a number of risks. However, with increasing world population and increased consumption, and growing demand for agri-cultural products that is crucial to the growth of production industries and enterprises makes agriculture attractive for investments. In the context of the dynamic development of the agro-industrial complex, the question arises about the informatization of enterprises that were close to bankruptcy not so long ago, but today are profitable and promising. And if there are powerful software products for large agricultural holdings, then small enterprises in the industry do not have software products that meet their needs. Thus, the proposed algorithm and model formed the basis of the devel-oped software for a small agricultural enterprise.
Ключевые слова —software, information model, algorithm, relational database, small agricultural enterprise.
- С. 53-58.
S.A. Sazonova, S.N. Korablin, A.V. Zvyagintseva
- A description is given of the method of remote detection of the existence or absence of leaks in functioning heat supply systems, developed on the basis of a two-alternative hypothesis. It is proposed to apply a method for determining the location and volume of leaks based on the use of energy equivalent. It is proposed to check the presence of a leak be-tween static assessments of the state of heat supply systems according to the data of remote manometric survey, with the help of which a simultaneous interrogation of pressure sensors in the power nodes of the system under consideration is performed. In case of abrupt changes in the estimated parameters of the system, it is concluded that there is a leak. The results of a computational experiment are presented, compared with the results of calculating the parameters in the system based on the results of manometric survey.
Ключевые слова —heatingsystems, leak detection method, target product, computational experiment, two-alternative hypothesis, signal-to-noise ratio, static estimation.
- С. 58-64.
S.A. Sazonova, S.D. Nikolenko, N.V. Akamsina
- The analysis of the results of theoretical and experimental studies, normative and technical literature, using well-known techniques is carried out. The types of personal protective equipment used in dusty production areas of the construction industry are considered. Measures are proposed to improve the working conditions of workers in the warehouse for temporary storage of packaged bulk materials. A project for a power supply system has been developed to improve the lighting of warehouses and maintain lighting in case of certain emergencies. In the premises of the warehouse, it was proposed to use a supply and exhaust ventilation device with mechanical and natural motivation through the windows of the premises and the openings of the warehouse gates. A number of measures have been proposed to achieve a standardized noise level from ventilation units in a temporary storage warehouse for packaged bulk materials.
Ключевые слова — analysis, personal protective equipment, labor protection, events, warehouse, packaged bulk materials, construction industry.
- С. 64-71.
S.A. Sazonova, S.D. Nikolenko, A.A. Osipov
- Dangerous and harmful production factors are considered, the impact of which is experienced by workers during the construction of any facility. Analyzed: the reasons for the formation of these factors for various types of work; equip-ment, structures and materials, the impact of which on working personnel can also lead to adverse situations. It is noted that the means of individual protection must be selected, paying attention to what kind of work will be performed by the employee and under what conditions. The most effective personal protective equipment and technological methods for improving working conditions at the facility are proposed for use by the workers of the object under consideration. The results obtained can be used to improve the working conditions of workers in warehouses with raw materials.
Ключевые слова —modeling, labor protection, technological methods, personal protective equipment, warehouse, packaged bulk materials, construction industry.
- С. 71-83.
A.N. Yurov, V.V. Sokolnikov, K.S. Meremianin
- The article discusses issues related to the introduction of additional engineering information into the digital model of the product. It is known that technical conditions and dimensions are an integral part of any drawing, and the expansion of the possibilities for presenting engineering data as part of a digital model allows you to get rid of drawing documents. Most software systems for enterprises use the specified functionality in models, but the transfer of data (models and technical conditions in them) is difficult between systems. An example is exporting data from NX CAD to Solid Works. The proposed solutions in this article make it possible to transfer the technical conditions and the required model by means of a software solution and developed methods based on the functionality of the geometric kernel of Open Cascade.
Ключевые слова —export data formats of CAD systems, user interface, digital models, specifications and dimensions in models, geometric core of Open Cascade, data exchange in computer-aided design systems.
- С. 83-89.