A.A. Abdullin, V.V. Lavlinskiy, I.A. Zemtsov, O.G. Ivanova, S.F. Abbas
Currently, there are many models of intelligent interfaces of search information systems for search using natural for the user modalities of speech, face, gestures and their recognition. In this article, on the example of the intelligent interface of the unmanned aerial vehicle, two models of user modality recognition will be studied, these are hidden markov models and bayesian network, these models will have to recognize the hand gestures of the operator of the unmanned aerial vehicle.
Key words — intelligent interface, research models, hidden markov models, bayes network, search information systems.
- P. 4-9.
A.V.Zvyagintseva, S.A.Sazonova, V.F. Asminin
- The data of field measurements of harmful production factors at JSC "Lebedinsky GOK" in the working areas and at the enterprise as a whole are given. The data correspond to the types of official control and monitoring of the current state of the situation in the enterprise. The impact of harmful production factors in the workplace on the health of personnel, as well as the dust released during the work on environmental pollution of the adjacent territories is considered. The analysis of the results of control activities and existing environmental measures with a view to their improvement. The proposed types of control have been proposed to be used to improve working conditions in industries with increased exposure to harmful production factors due to the improvement of the types of control carried out and the necessary measures.
Key words — Modeling, labor safety, measures, adverse conditions, sources of pollution, dust and gas emissions.
- P. 10-16.
A.V.Zvyagintseva, S.A.Sazonova, V.V. Kulneva
- The issues of the impact of harmful emissions from technological processes and productions in a mining and processing plant are considered. Investigations of the sources of the formation of poisonous twisted gases and dust in the atmosphere of the quarry were carried out. The quantitative and qualitative composition of dust and gas emissions emitted during blasting operations is considered. Thesimulationoffugitive emissions of substances into the atmosphere with the definition of the main parameters of emissions during explosions. Based on the analysis of the calculations, it was revealed that the concentration of harmful substances in emissions is many times higher than the MPC, which creates a critical situation in the working areas of the plant. A comparative analysis of the project of limit-permissible emissions into the atmosphere and actual emissions at JSC Lebedinsky GOK was performed.
Key words — Modeling, explosive works, quarries, pollution sources, dust and gas emissions, work areas.
- P. 17-25.
A.V.Zvyagintseva, S.A.Sazonova, V.V. Kulneva
Existing measures for the suppression of dust and gas emissions during mass explosions at the quarry of a mining and processing plant were investigated. Measures have been developed to reduce dust and gas emissions, taking into account the analysis of existing measures to suppress dust and gas emissions from mass explosions in the open pit of the mining and processing plant of Lebedinsky GOK. The studies of surface active substances on the wettability of dust particles. In order to improve working conditions, it was proposed to reduce dust and gas emissions by suppressing them at the source of education, using the method of wetting and sticking of dust particles. The proposed engineering - technical solution can be used to reduce dust and gas emissions during massive explosions in the quarries of various mining and processing enterprises. The developed method is proposed to be used to ensure environmental safety and improve working conditions in industries with high dustiness by increasing the efficiency of dust collection.
Key words — modeling, pollution sources, dust and gas emissions, surface tension, wetting angle, surfactants, wettability.
- P. 26-32.
E.V.Konovalchuk, V.V.Lavlinskiy, S.N.Janshin, I.A.Zemtsov, O.G.Ivanova, A.A. Abidulkarim
- Currently, web information technologies are widely developed on the basis of the development of approaches related to the addition of semantics to web data, and the development of the apparatus of semantic networks. This article proposes the development of methods of semantic information retrieval based on algorithms of its association. This approach allows to use the analysis of web-pages with background ontological knowledge and increases its efficiency in comparison with standard approaches.
Key words — semantics, search algorithm, semantic network, data collection, knowledge discovery.
- P. 32-37.
- Low-voltage amplifiers of telescopic type based on CMOS technology with design norms of 180 nm and 60 nm are investigated. It is established that the best characteristics of nonlinearity in the frequency range up to 250 MHz have amplifiers manufactured by technology with design standards of 180 nm. It is shown that amplifiers of the folded CAS-code type with a supply voltage of 2.5-3 V and cascade transistors with maximum permissible interelectrode voltages of 1.2-1.8 V can degrade and even catastrophically fail when exposed to TKCH. Technical solutions for calibration of bias and gain equalization of channels in the creation of 4-channel 12-14-bit ADC with conversion frequency up to 1 GHz and 0.5 GHz are considered. It is shown that the multi-chip use of this type of ADC in the form of microassemblies allows to achieve typical values of integral nonlinearity, signal-to-noise ratio and dynamic range.
Key words — ADC, transformation, amplification, noise, nonlinearity, microassembly.
- P. 38-51.
V.V. Lavlinskiy, Yu.Yu. Gromov, V.E. Didrikh, M.A. Shelkovnikov, А.А. Provotorov
- The variant of realization of the error flow simulator in the data transmission channel with the use of radio signals with sixteen-position quadrature amplitude manipulation is considered. The simulator is based on a phenomenological approach to modeling the problem of distinguishing elements of a digital signal when comparing euclidean distances. The developed simulator allows you to set the parameters of the error flow in the sequence of transmitted data, based on the technical characteristics of the data trans-mission and communication conditions in the radio channel. The adequacy of the results obtained in the simulation of the error flow is confirmed by their comparison with the theoretically justified characteristics of the error intensity in the data transmission channel in the case of quadra-tural amplitude manipulation.
Key words — simulator, error flow, data, data transmission, data channel, radio channel, quadrature amplitude manipulation, coherent reception, error frequency, error probability.
- P. 51-58.
V.V. Lavlinskiy, Yu.Yu. Gromov, I.V. Didrikh, V.E. Didrikh, M.A. Shelkovnikov
Based on the phenomenological approach, a simulator of the error flow in the sequence of data transmitted over the radio channel is developed. The proposed version of the simulator takes into account the features of coherent and incoherent reception of the most common binary digital signals with relative phase and frequency manipulation. Within the framework of data transmission modeling, the adequacy of the results and the possibility of using the considered method of error flow simulation are fully confirmed. The developed error flow simulator allows to evaluate the potential qualitative characteristics of data transmission and the effectiveness of data exchange protocols using radio channels. At the same time, the simulator implements the connection of the structure and intensity of the generated error flow with the technical characteristics of the data transmission means used and the conditions of communication.
Key words — simulator, error flow, data, data transmission, data channel, radio channel, digital signals, modulation, manipulation, coherent, incoherent, error probability.
- P. 59-65.
- Based on the geometric dimensions of the CLARK-Y wing profile used in the design of various aircraft models, the calculations of its main aerodynamic characteristics were carried out. Taking into account the developed method of protecting the wing of an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) from icing, changes were made to the profile structure taking into account the installation features of the anti-icing system (AIS) elements. Both profiles are digitally entered into the XFLR5 program, where the aerodynamic quality of the wing was calculated before installing the AIS elements and with the elements installed. Wing polarities were obtained, on the basis of which conclusions were drawn about the possibility of using the developed AIS.
Key words — unmanned aerial vehicle, UAV, Profili2, XFLR5, wind tunnel, profile polar, wing polar, AIS, anti-icing system, angle of attack, aerodynamic wing quality, lift coefficient, drag coefficient.
- P. 66-71.
T.P. Novikova, A.V. Danilov, A.I. Novikov
- CIP-washing are complex automated systems, the task of which is to clean the internal surfaces of pipes, tanks, process equipment, filters without disassembly. Training of CIP-washing operators takes place during commissioning of the equipment by specialists of the manufacturer. Further training of operators takes place according to the documents: operating instructions and CIP-wash passport. The operator does not have the possibility of additional training and self-testing of their knowledge. Therefore, the development of an algorithm and a model of functioning of the training information system for CIP-washing operators is relevant. The proposed algorithm and model formed the basis of the developed software of the training information system for CIP-washing operators.
Key words — software, information model, algorithm, training, testing, operator, CIP-washing.
- P. 72-78.
- The reduction of corner car traffic at Kochetovka station is an important component of a set of measures that contribute to improving the processing capacity and rhythm of the station. The main disadvantage of the station is that the station systems are separated by main tracks, which produce significant passenger and freight traffic, and therefore difficult shunting and work with angular gears. In article schemes of processing of angular car streams were considered and the most rational is chosen.
Key words — two-way sorting station, the scheme of processing of the car flow, angular car flow, processing capacity, sorting Park, sorting system.
- P. 79-85.
- The article is dedicated to analysis approach in shaping regression models of the specific losses energy, with reference to different types heavy charged particles. In given article are presented results of the formed equations regression analysis with reference to experimental study data of the specific losses to energy to electron, mu-meson, meson, proton, deuteron and alpha-particle. Having statistical data experiment, are conducted calculation factor to regressions and are valued their accuracy, with reference to to specific loss of the energy each of particles.
Key words — radiation resistance, regression model, regression coefficient, correlation coefficient, regression equation.
- P. 85-93.