- The increase in the number of road transport on the roads increases the risk of road accidents, which in turn requires the driver: a good knowledge of the road rules, the ability to quickly and correctly assess the road situation, fast response. Very often novice drivers to develop these skills is not enough practical training. Therefore, the development and application of specialized software – the problem of timely and relevant. The paper proposes an information model, the functional structure of the training system, the algorithm of the training information system, which formed the basis of the developed software module for training and testing of drivers of traffic rules.
Key words: software, information model, algorithm, training, testing, traffic rules.
- P. 4-11.
V.I. Antsiferova, S.A. Evdokimova, T.V. Skvortsova
The methods of integration of computer-aided design software for the construction of electronic training systems. When building training systems, it is necessary to take into account the requirements of microelectronics developers and provide students with basic knowledge and practical skills for designing chips. The methods of creating an optimal educational and methodical complex are considered.
- Key words: Automated training systems, software, radio electronics, training, optimization.
- P. 11-16.
M.A. Ivanovskiy, N.G. Shakhov, Yu.V. Kulakov, V.V. Sevenyuk
- The process of selecting and allocating resources in energy saving information systems is described. Using the methods of system analysis, optimization problems are formulated, solutions of which allow to ensure the life cycle of the functioning of energy saving systems.
Key words: information system, energy saving, resource allocation.
- P. 16-24.
V.P. Kryukov, A.Yu. Kulay, A.N. Zolnikova
- The article deals with models, algorithms and methods of computer-aided design of combinatorial disorder generators. The method of design of such devices, providing high quality of the project and allowing to automate process of design at system level and level of register transfers is offered. The efficiency of the design automation subsystem, which is developed on the basis of the proposed solutions, is evaluated.
- Key words: CAD, combinatorial permutations, combinatorial disorder, system level design, RTL level design, HDL description, VHDL.
- P. 24-30.
V.V. Lavlinskii, I.I. Strukov
- The article deals with the theoretical basis of the formation of mathematical description of information processes, taking into account the conditions of uncertainty of the source information. The definitions of action, influence and impact concepts are given, the architecture of interaction of the listed parameters for the description of information processes is described.
- Key words: information, information processes, action, influence, impact, mathematical model.
- P. 31-37.
Yu.V. Minin, O.G. Ivanova, E.A. Baybakov, H.L. Majeed
- The paper is devoted to the construction of continuous and discrete distribution laws used in the construction of models of information processes and systems. In the first part, generalized expressions are developed for the distribution laws of continuous random variables with maximum entropy. It is shown that in the general case the entropy depends also on the type of moments used to determine the numerical characteristics of the distribution law. In the second part, probabilistic models are developed for analyzing a sequence of independent trials with three outcomes. Expressions for their basic numerical characteristics are obtained, as well as for calculating the probabilities of occurrence of the corresponding events.
- Key words: information system, distribution, risk, random variable.
- P. 37-44.
S.A. Sazonova, V.Ja. Manohin, E.M. Loktev, N.V. Zalozhnyh
- He results of screening and sedimentation dispersed and chemical analysis of dust trapped by cyclones of the first stages and analysis of washing water from the wet cleaning system (second stage) of the asphalt concrete plant for management of construction and repair of roads in Voronezh are presented. The analysis was carried out taking into account seasonality. Data of calculation and construction of differential curves are given. On the basis of the experimental data obtained, sedimentation curves of the settling of dust particles of different fractions are constructed and compared with each other taking into account the specific nature of the dust collectors used.
Key words: asphalt concrete plants, industrial dust, sieve analysis, sedimentation analysis, environmental safety, labor safety.
- P. 44-54.
S.A. Sazonova, V.Ja. Manohin, M.V. Manohin, A.A. Osipov
Investigations were carried out on asphalt-concrete plants to assess the quality of the mixture formation of fuel components for gas-air furnaces on the basis of the hydrodynamic model of the combustion process. To measure the ratio of components and the amount of seconds spent in different parts of the combustion chamber, the method of hydroanalogy of gas jets of full-scale components is used. To study the process of mixture formation in gas-air furnaces of the gas-gas scheme, a gas-dynamic similarity method was used.
Key words: mixture formation, hydrodynamic model, fuel components, gas-air furnaces, environmental safety, technological processes, labor safety.
- P. 54-60.
S.A. Sazonova, V.Ja. Manohin, S.D. Nikolenko, A.A. Osipov
Investigations have been carried out to determine the main parameters of jets of fuel components for gas-air furnaces. Experimental studies were performed on the installation for "cold" model tests and for an installation based on an interferometer. An estimate of the experimental dependence of the dimensionless dispersion of a flooded jet on the dimensionless length of the combustion chamber makes it possible to conclude that the results obtained are in satisfactory agreement with the data of other authors. The analysis of the obtained interferograms made it possible to verify the experimental profiles of the densities and velocities of the jets obtained earlier using other methods. The plot of the length of the section with the core of constant velocity versus the diameter of the mixing element is constructed. The above studies of highly effective processes of mixture formation and combustion are proposed to be used in solving environmental safety problems of technological processes and occupational safety in hazardous and harmful industries.
Key words: jets expulsion, fuel components, gas-air furnaces, physical modeling, environmental safety, technological processes, labor safety.
- P. 60-65.
V.A. Sklyar, A.V. Achkasov, K.V. Zolnikov, I.I. Strukov, K.A. Chubur
- The article describes the chips for data collection and processing systems. Their main parameters are considered on the example of analog preprocessor 1273PV10T. The description of the block diagram of chips, functional blocks, modes of operation, wiring diagram. The serial port allows use of the chip 1273PV10T in cascade connection.
Key words: design, analog circuits, circuitry, a serial port, the cascade connection, the chip 1273 PV 10Т.
- P. 66-71.
V.A. Smerek, V.M. Antimirov, A.Yu. Kulay, A.L. Savchenko
The article deals with the methods of ensuring the failure resistance of space chips to the effects of heavy charged particles. Are the parameters of the chip containing the protection against single-point failures. The protection of ROM, RAM, registers and other elements of chips, as well as the loss of the crystal area in the implementation of protection methods is studied.
Key words: computer-aided design, radiation, failures of structural redundancy, temporal redundancy, information redundancy.
- P. 71-77.
D.M. Utkin, V.K. Zolnikov
- The methods of reliability evaluation of software and hardware system (SHS) for special purposes are considered. The article describes the theoretical basis of mathematical description of the generalized reliability formula and the calculation of reliability for SHS special purpose. The obtained results allow to predict reliability indicators at the early stages of designing complex systems, while reducing the time and material resources for the development of these systems.
Key words: software and hardware system, reliability, mathematical model, graph theory, complex systems.
- P. 78-84.