E.A. AnikeevStructure and applications of intelligent transport systems
- The article is about the structure of intelligent transport systems as the basis for interaction of various control systems of the road transport complex. The main functions and quality indicators of ITS, as well as organizations and projects coordinating the development of ITS in Russia and other countries are shown.
- Key words: Automated traffic management, information systems, intelligent transport systems.
- P. 4-9.
D.S. Grigorev, I.V. Grigoreva, E.G. VolkovaThe training program for increasing the level of physical readiness
- In this article the importance of training programs for increasing the level of physical readiness is considered. and also provides a description of the developed computer training subsystem for performing physical exercises that allows you to keep track of training and has the function of "stimulating" classes through an achievement system and is designed to work in the operating systems of the family Windows.
- Key words: teaching programs, e-course, multimedia technologies, physical exercises, frames.
- P. 9-12.
P.A. KotovConstructive aspects of real models of movement on inertia
- Peculiarities of model of inertia movement in the problem about movement on inertia in conformity to the finite-dimensional equation with limited initial conditions are considered and solid aspects of Newton first law, the non-resonance model of the movement described by the uniform equation are offered.
- Key words: problem about the classical motion on inertia, the law of inertia, non-resonance option of movement model with empiric initial conditions.
- P. 13-17.
V.V. Lavlinskiy, S.N. YanshinUsing mathematical description of activities for purposive systems on basis of neural network methods
- Given work is dedicated to theoretical premises for mathematical description of activities. Description these activities pertains to robot system area. Especial attention is spared system with unceasing signal of the entry and output. As well this must be taken care of attention interaction systems with each other. This allows to realize description an activities for data robot systems. Possible value influence upon other systems with use the mathematical device neural networks. This enables to select controlling signals for robot systems. The purpose this is a shaping the rules decision making at a rate of management intellectual simulator. Cite theoretical premises as an example of mathematical description of activities robot systems. Also offered methods of the shaping and estimations of activities with use neural networks.
- Key words: activities, system, robotic system, neural network, mathematical model.
- P. 17-23.
S.D. Nikolenko, S.A. Sazonova, V.Ja. ManohinEnsuring labor safety in the technological production of asphalt concrete
- The physico-chemical properties of various fuels in furnace devices of as-false-mixing plants are considered. The level of labor safety in the "hot" production of asphalt concrete in factories will be hanged from the actual amount of emissions of harmful substances into the atmosphere from combustion facilities.
- Key words: labor safety, furnace equipment, fuel types, asphalt-concrete plants.
- P. 23-28.
S.D. Nikolenko, S.A. Sazonova, V.Ja. Manohin, I.A. IvanovaFire, explosion hazard of liquid hydrocarbon fuels on asphalt plants
- The main problems of safety in asphalt-concrete plants associated with the storage and use of liquid hydrocarbon fuels (fuel oil, diesel fuel, coal), natural gas and the presence of dry explosive dust are considered. Based on the studies carried out, measures were developed related to the processes of preparing fuels for their highly efficient combustion and dust collection.
- Key words: fire hazard, explosion hazard, asphalt-concrete plants, fuels, dust collection.
- P. 29-33.
T.P. NovikovaThe choice of methods for managerial decision-making in socio-economic systems on the example design center of microelectronics
- The development of complex knowledge-intensive companies amidst significant changes in the economic markets, which in turn requires immediate adjustments to goals and objectives and in accordance with this councils make informed administrative decisions. In such conditions than ever before the analysis tasks and methods of managerial decision-making in socio-economic systems. The paper presents a brief analysis of the main methods and considers the problem of choosing the working methods making management decisions proposed methods of visualizing and discriminating circuit, and an example of selection of methods of managerial decision-making.
- Key words: management, method of decision making, numerical methods, heuristic methods.
- P. 33-40.
S.A. Sazonova, S.D. NikolenkoAnalysis of the development of fire based on an integral mathematical model
- The sequence of numerical realization of the fire model in the room is considered on the basis of the mathematical integral description of the fire. The averaged thermodynamic parameters of the state, the material balance of the fire, the oxygen balance, the balance of the combustion products, the balance of the inert gas, the energy and the initial conditions are taken as the basis for calculating the integral mathematical model of the fire. The analysis of the results is performed.
- Key words: mathematical integral fire model, numerical realization, fire safety, fire stage, initial stage of fire, fire development.
- P. 40-48.
S.A. Sazonova, S.D. NikolenkoThe application of the zone mathematical model in the analysis of the development of a fire
- The analysis of the fire development is based on the zone mathematical model of fire in a room for the first phase of the initial stage of a fire. In the MathCAD environment, an example is given of calculating the change in the coordinate of the boundary of a ceiling layer in a room according to the equations of the zone mathematical model of a fire in case of fire spreading over solid combustible materials.
- Key words: three-zone mathematical model of fire, premises, boundary of the ceiling layer, fire safety, MathCAD.
- P. 48-54.
V.S. Starodubtsev, V.A. ShumilinaGroundwater quality management in the municipal waste landfill system
- The article is devoted to the problems of identification of target functions of groundwater quality management in the solid municipal waste landfill (TCO) system in conditions of a lack of primary factual information. The methodology and algorithm of identification are presented, which are approved on the example of the landfill «Voronezh-TBO».
- Key words: model, forecast, identification, selection criteria, groundwater quality management, natural-technical system.
- P. 54-70.
T.N. Storodubtseva, E.A. Lemeshkina, L.D. Kalmuratova, M.Yu. KocherginaInvestigation of promising composite materials for transport construction products
- Products of transport construction from composite materials (their compositions and basic physical and mechanical characteristics), for example, sleepers and underlay-type under-slabs, which are the most important elements of the upper structure of paths for different purposes: railways, subways, tramways, logging narrow and wide gauge, access roads to production facilities, including for moving large-capacity products of metallurgical shops, ore, military equipment, etc.
- Key words: composites, under-rail slabs, sleepers, durability, geomaterials, wood.
- P. 70-74.
Y.G. TabakovAnalysis of the low-frequency signal for various coefficients of linear correlation
- The article considers a linear correlation connection for analyzing the LF signal for the reliability of the received control signals. Several experiments were performed with different scale intervals to obtain the coefficient of linear correlation and calculation of the reliability of the control signal.
- Key words: low-frequency signal, coefficient of linear correlation, linear correlation, linear correlation.
- P. 74-82.
N.Yu. Yudina, R.V. KalingerMethods for calculating surface runoff and schematization of the watershed of the river adagum
- In the summer of 2012 in the Crimean region in the basin of the Adagum River extreme rainwater floods formed, leading to a catastrophic flood. Considerable interest for practical purposes is the calculation of the flow rate and water level in the river bed. Therefore, an important task of open flow hydraulics is the construction and study of a mathematical model of fluid motion, which makes it possible to calculate and forecast the main characteristics of river flow. The flow in the open channel in the general case is unsteady and is characterized by a change in time of the flow parameters in any range.
- Key words: Navier-Stokes equations, Saint-Venant model, forecasting, bottom slope, surface runoff, watercourse.
- P. 82-89.