A. H. H. JwadThe formalization basis of procedures to design MOS-fet into CAD
- The article defines the principles procedure formalization for the design of MOS-transistors in CAD.
- Key words: CAD, MOS - transistors, bases of formalization.
- P. 5-7.
V.K. Zolnikov, A.I. Yankov, K.A. Chubur, A.S. Groshev, A.L. SavchenkoRedistribution of temperature in the structure IS under the influence of x-ray
- A mathematical model of redistribution of temperature in the IS, depending on housing construction, when exposed to X-rays. The result of the comparative analysis of heat redistribution in the typical structure of the silicon IS and bipolar transistor produced on a computer.
- Key words: modeling, radiation, radiation effects.
- P. 7-10.
K.V. Zolnikov, A.I. Yankov, K.A. Chubur, A.S. Groshev, A.L. SavchenkoAssessing the adequacy of modeling the impact of heavy charged particles on a chip
- Considered a comparison of experimental and theoretical results is the number of failures at the chip under the influence of heavy charged particles. Comparison of the results showed good agreement.
- Key words: modeling, radiation, particles.
- P. 10-12.
P.A. KotovReal problem of asymmetrical solid body rotation relatively motionless point
- The version problem of an asymmetrical solid body rotation relatively fixed center of inertia – pole described by autonomous system of the material differential equations is considered and constructive aspects solutions of a sought for nonrelativistic problem with the fixed moments of inertia are proposed.
- Key words: asymmetrical solid body, problem of a solid body rotation relatively motionless point, the center of inertia.
- P. 12-15.
P.A. KotovConstructive aspects of integration. Issues of the material integral equations
- The differential equation with the continuous disturbance effect in the right part is considered and solid approaches to the initial equation solution, to the integration of an initial problem in relation to the variant of o gravitational interaction model represented by the differential equation in a normal form are proposed.
- Key words: primitive function , Cauchy problem, unique solution.
- P. 15-18.
P.A. KotovConstructive aspects of stability research in special cases
- The method of stability research of the dynamic status of system described by the material equation resolved concerning derivatives with the linear summary differential operator, limited elements of the initial conditions system and the substantial basis of numerical methods and of methods of basic researches is offered.
- Key words: special cases, limited elements of initial conditions system, corresponding characteristic equation.
- P. 18-26.
V.V. Lavlinskiy, A. H. H. JwadAnalysis of the mathematical dependencies EKV models to formalize procedures of the designing MOS-transistor
- In article is considered mathematical dependencies EKV models to formalize procedures of the designing MOS-transistor.
- Key words: formalization of the designing procedures, CAD, MOS - transistors, mathematical dependencies, EKV model.
- P. 27-33.
V.V. Lavlinskiy, A.L. SavchenkoApproach of 3D simulation an experimental complex with charged-particle accelerator
- In article is valued the approach of 3D simulation an experimental complex with charged-particle accelerator based on the methods of syntheses to virtual reality.
- Key words: CAD, three-dimensional simulation, syntheses of virtual reality.
- P. 34-38.
V.V. Lavlinskiy, A.L. SavchenkoApproach of 3D simulation an experimental complex with application-specific of laser source
- In article is valued the approach of 3D simulation an experimental complex with application-specific of laser source based on the methods of syntheses to virtual reality.
- Key words: CAD, three-dimensional simulation, laser source, syntheses of virtual reality.
- P. 38-40.
V.V. Lavlinskiy, A.L. SavchenkoApproach of 3D simulation an experimental complex with x-ray source
- In article is valued the approach of 3D simulation an experimental complex with X-Ray source based on the methods of syntheses to virtual reality.
- Key words: CAD, three-dimensional simulation, X-Ray source, syntheses of virtual reality.
- P. 41-44.
M.L. Lapshina, I.V. KovalchukSolving integer transportation problem special branch and bound method
- The paper deals with the use of special (expanded) branch and bound method, which allows to significantly increase the dimension of the problem, also shows the comparative characteristics of the traditional approach and proposed.
- Key words: decomposition, optimal dual variables, integer variables, optimization assessment.
- P. 44-46.
A.B. Mezentsev, S.A. SazonovaThe formalization of variational problem modeling in the current distribution in the safe operation of hydraulic systems
- For the calculated area of the hydraulic system is considered a sequence of formation of mathematical models of flow distribution. The solution of the variational problem allows to obtain a system of equations describing the transient flow regime for the protection of objects of management tasks in safety performance.
- Key words: mathematical modeling, hydraulics, flow distribution, variational principles, safety.
- P. 46-49.
A.B. Mezentsev, S.A. SazonovaFormation of structural graphs for solving load flow analysis in the problems of security of heat supply systems
- The article is devoted to the formation of structural graph technology for heating systems in solving problems of analysis. Variants subscriber subsystem hardware design of heating systems and the corresponding fragments of the structural graph to solve the problems of the analysis of flow distribution in the unperturbed and perturbed states, respectively. Analysis of flow distribution is required for the practical implementation of tasks in order to ensure the safety of the systems under consideration.
- Key words: heating systems, structural columns, user subsystem, reliability, safety of operation.
- P. 49-53.
S.A. SazonovaQuantitative determination of parameters of mathematical models of flow distribution in the security systems of functioning of heat-supply
- The evaluation considered the problem of static estimation parameters of the regime. Considered the task used in the numerical implementation of mathematical models for load flow and state estimation of static heating systems. The practical application is possible with the complex task of monitoring the technical condition of systems to provide information to aid decision making in the event of accidents and safety in the operation.
- Key words: assessment mode settings, heat supply system, static estimation, mathematical modeling, computational process, security.
- P. 53-57.
S.A. SazonovaSolution applications operation of gas supply systems to ensure their safety
- For the functioning of the system of gas supply deals with methods of solving the problem of static evaluation. In the diagnosis of the technical state of functioning of gas supply systems in the software of the automated control systems need to solve the problem of static evaluation. In the real world there is a lack of experimental data on the state of functioning of gas supply systems. Using modern scientific approach to the formation of psevdoizmereny in the problem of static evaluation will be possible to overcome the uncertainty of operating information systems. Availability of full information about the current state of the system will ensure its security at the expense of efficiency prinyantiya decisions in the event of accidents or change the mode of operation.
- Key words: gas supply systems, static assessment, reliability, safety.
- P. 58-63.
S.A. SazonovaNumerical experiment on solving the problem of parametric optimization to ensure the safety of the hydraulic system
- The results of computational experiments to assess the impact of parametric optimization of hydraulic systems on economic performance. The object of the research system of low-pressure gas supply of a residential district was chosen. The purpose of research is to optimize the economic parameters for the number of backup sites, sufficient to provide the desired level of reliability and security in the operation of the systems studied.
- Key words: hydraulic systems, numerical experiment, redundancy, reliability, safety, economic performance.
- P. 64-68.
M.S. Skovpin, M.L. Lapshina, N.S. SkovpinApplication of multi-criteria optimization models to automate the design of telecommunications networks
- We consider the problem of telecommunication networks planning on the example of cellular networks. Showing multi-criteria approach to its solution. The technique of forming a system of allowable options and select a single optimal solution.
- Key words: telecommunication networks, cellular network planning, multi-objective optimization, Pareto-optimality, Pareto criterion.
- P. 68-73.
V.S. Starodubtsev, Y.N. AstashovProbabilistic modeling of adaptive transport logistics
- The article is the use of self-organizing methods to identify processes in the socio-economic systems of transport companies. Through the prism of a systematic approach is considered a sequence make effective management decisions based on predictive models of the processes of socio-economic system of motor transport enterprise for sustainable development of production.
- Key words: system approach, social and economic system, transport logistics, modeling, external criteria.
- P. 73-77.